The week in Microsoft - Vol 4

It's been a pretty slow week in the Microsoft world; it's either that, or I've completely missed a bunch of news stories due to being such a busy bee. If I missed anything important, please post to the comments below.

This week, Microsoft scheduled a small Surface event, probably for the Surface Mini, as well as releasing stronger encryption management tools.

I'm actually glad it's been a slow week in Microsoft news, because I'm pretty beat this week. Weddings, families, dinners, city trips, a zoo visit (where I probably belong), and birthday parties...all in one week.

Hopefully next week I can get into some more news, offer some opinions, and maybe get some more scripting done. But for now, dear readers, Adios! I'm going home early to enjoy this nice weather and celebrate my six month anniversary.


Labels: , ,